Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events

Go down 
+3
shogun
Returning
Ultimate
7 posters

GM-Returning should become GM-Event
Yes, Of course
GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events Vote_lcap75%GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events Vote_rcap
 75% [ 18 ]
nah, he is too dumb
GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events Vote_lcap13%GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
i dont know lol
GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events Vote_lcap12%GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ultimate

GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events Empty
PostSubject: GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events   GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:19 pm

I kindly hope that Admin will think about it and players will vote for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Returning

Returning

GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events   GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:21 am

I can assure you that I can online mostly everyday for monitoring/helping players. Since I'm monitoring the Akkans, many of Human didnt really know what am I doing these days. I am farming for metals just to give as a prize for event Smile. The Human always laugh at me and said "Hahaha, GM-Returning farming for metals? Noob GM." Embarassed Crying or Very sad

Regards,
GM-Returning
Back to top Go down
http://www.rylfans.com
shogun

PostSubject: Re: GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events   GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:27 am

"Hahaha, GM-Returning farming for metals? Noob GM."

wakakakakakaka
Serious I laughs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
asderafeda

asderafeda

PostSubject: Re: GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events   GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:54 am

I believe on his ability and can be a eternity farao . He can be a masterful GM-Events. I sure this vote 100% says yes! not no! and dumb? hahaha. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Returning

Returning

PostSubject: Re: GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events   GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:59 am

Thanks buddy! cheers
Back to top Go down
ginger-01

PostSubject: Re: GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events   GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Go GM-Returning,

I hope you can be an Event GM. because we have no gm active nowadays and no gm want to make event.
Back to top Go down
loki

PostSubject: Re: GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events   GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:54 am

GM returning always on9.. he is a good gm n nice gm....so hope he will be an event gm so the game environment will be more joyfull...

Back to top Go down
Returning

Returning

PostSubject: Re: GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events   GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:31 am

Wah.. 16 vote already. Thanks guys. Smile You are the best. But I'm not sure what is Admin action for this vote. Either he just keep it silent or will make some changes to my level. Anyway, thanks for your effort for voting.
And for Ultimate, its hard to believe that you did something bad to the server. I'm sorry if there's any mistake I did to you and its nice to know you. Smile

Regards,
GM-Returning
Back to top Go down
purestefan

purestefan

PostSubject: Re: GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events   GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:14 pm

You got my vote
XD

Aries-Snow What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/PureStefan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events   GM-Returning should become a higher level GM so that he can do more events Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1