Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Organize events for players

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VampireLorD

VampireLorD

Organize events for players Empty
PostSubject: Organize events for players   Organize events for players EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:45 am

The daily population is almost the same everyday ; We are killing the same players again and again. Players are only active at night, especially during the arena warriors. So I suggest to have several events to go on.
First, we annouce the events time to players so that they can come online to play. Then it can attract many other non-RYL players to play because its interesting.
Events like:

1. One on One pk : test player's skill but not items/fame
2. guild war ( 10 vs 10 basis )
3. castle defend ( WK and AK at map3)
-> players defend their respective tower located inside their castle. Spawn spot(save location) should be there.
-> Archers/gunner stand on the tower guarding those who wanted to enter
-> cleric/life heal the tower if its low hp
Objective : to show teamwork and to bring back the old memories ( for those ppl who played official server where they lvling near AK/WK )
4. hide and seek! ( advantage for assasin / shadow off )
-> GM simply hide at 1 location in any map, then give clue/hints to players the nearby object( example : i'm standing at the middle the biggest tree trunk in RYL) ...where is it? LOL if u know then reply me
-> prizes will be awarded (example 50 yiterni stones ) [ the better the prize, the more ppl will join the event ]

The previous event ( Target event) was a great success, arena was filled with 25 akkans and 25 humans.
Of coz the problem is GMs here are busy with their lifes, so GM-Event should be allocated to handle the event for all the players
Maybe GM-Returning would be the best choice because he has experience in the previous server, and he's been active recently to promote the server and also help out by answering questions. Besides being GM-event, he also can do annoucement to promote the server.

1 Vote for GM-Returning !
Back to top Go down
Returning

Returning

PostSubject: Re: Organize events for players   Organize events for players EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:22 pm

This is my Event that I held this evening. And it was superb. Got many contributors that join on this Hide And Seek Event. Each winners earn 50x3 and we have 3 winners. I'm looking forward to make a Last Hit GM Event. That is who ever do the last hit to me and when I'm dead, is the winner. And this is going to be to Human race. But, by looking to my Defensive and my HP, I won't be long last and easy die for almost 1 second.

Organize events for players Test_GM-Returning_2011_02_12_12_511

And my metals are going to finish. Need to farm back as a prize for the Event and to wins player heart to stay in our server.

Regards,
GM-Returning
Back to top Go down
http://www.rylfans.com
slayers

PostSubject: Re: Organize events for players   Organize events for players EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:37 am

Nice Returning..
they lucky find u and win in event hide
Hope adm or gm will make more event like this to increase plyer both side
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organize events for players   Organize events for players Empty

Back to top Go down

Organize events for players
Page 1 of 1