Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GM about ur Donation , Warrior Class and Attacker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
harazard

harazard

GM about ur Donation , Warrior Class and Attacker Empty
PostSubject: GM about ur Donation , Warrior Class and Attacker   GM about ur Donation , Warrior Class and Attacker EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:02 am

Ur Donate item stat is ok , but can u make ur donate item look nice . I mean about colour at donate armor . When i look at Fergie set (Donate set) armor+pants it's look weird because the colour are not same . Example like Torment server they make GOLDEN Set Donate at they server . Maybe this server can make like Torment server to but in different style . Or maybe just make the donate armor colour same with pants donate . And about WARRIOR class , my friends make warrior 1st stat he make is Full dex it means low con (120) more at DEX and STR . He get very nice damage to templar , and he change to 155con type . He hit templar also get very nice damage . But i weird why attacker when play 155con type they be to weak at they skill like sky rocket . Energy Absorb very² low . 2nd my friends try make attacker full DEX stat same like Warrior that he build . Damage still to low . It's like Warrior play low CON or full DEX still can win 1v1 or in PT . But Attacker play low CON or full DEX just good in PT because skyrocket(AOE)skill but bad when 1v1 . I hope u can fixed it and make Energy Absorb be useful skill . -(Sorry for my bad english)

NF-sMarTiEs-
Back to top Go down

GM about ur Donation , Warrior Class and Attacker
Page 1 of 1