Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GM about ur Donation , Warrior Class and Attacker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
harazard

harazard

GM about ur Donation , Warrior Class and Attacker Empty
PostSubject: GM about ur Donation , Warrior Class and Attacker   GM about ur Donation , Warrior Class and Attacker EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:22 am

Ur Donate item stat is ok , but can u make ur donate item look nice . I mean about colour at donate armor . When i look at Fergie set (Donate set) armor+pants it's look weird because the colour are not same . Example like Torment server they make GOLDEN Set Donate at they server . Maybe this server can make like Torment server to but in different style . Or maybe just make the donate armor colour same with pants donate . And about WARRIOR class , my friends make warrior 1st stat he make is Full dex it means low con (120) more at DEX and STR . He get very nice damage to templar , and he change to 155con type . He hit templar also get very nice damage . But i weird why attacker when play 155con type they be to weak at they skill like sky rocket . Energy Absorb very² low . 2nd my friends try make attacker full DEX stat same like Warrior that he build . Damage still to low . It's like Warrior play low CON or full DEX still can win 1v1 or in PT . But Attacker play low CON or full DEX just good in PT because skyrocket(AOE)skill but bad when 1v1 . I hope u can fixed it and make Energy Absorb be useful skill . -(Sorry for my bad english)

NF-sMarTiEs-
Back to top Go down
VampireLorD

VampireLorD

GM about ur Donation , Warrior Class and Attacker Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM about ur Donation , Warrior Class and Attacker   GM about ur Donation , Warrior Class and Attacker EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:41 pm

IF u make the comparison by looking at their skills and stats
Warrior and attacker having same skills that increase damage and EA(sword intensified/axe/sword mastery), song of battle
they also have slight attack while gives the same damage. But what makes them different is their damage.
Look at their armor ,both having same stat (example human or akkan 165 con armor max stat: 109, 28, 1950, 1950 +0 )
So attacker with same build, same level and same fame, still lose to a warrior because warrior has higher EA.
Look at the sword of both sides, the EA difference is so obvious.
Of coz if warrior pump full str, the damage will be crazy.

Nowadays u see warrior with dex+str build and sin with high con build, but they still dealing high damage.......
extraordinary high EA...
Back to top Go down

GM about ur Donation , Warrior Class and Attacker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: