Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Problem to log in my acc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chsoon

Problem to log in my acc Empty
PostSubject: Problem to log in my acc   Problem to log in my acc EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:43 pm

Hi there,
my acc canot log in, the situration is like tat
im using my archer, n have camo bug,so i trying to re-select my char, after the countdown, it show tat " your account already log in, would you like to relogin?" well, this normally will happen when it was lag, so i just press yes...then it show "disconnect and connecting " ....after a while ...it show " your account already log in, would you like to relogin?" again ...i press it, it show it again n again...so i exit the game n log in , after type the password, its show the same thing again ...totally canot log in to my acc, then i try to log in my other acc, can wo...i pm gm-returning, he ask me to restart modem, i tried, canot, i reboot pc, canot ...but my akkan account can log in ...y ... how ? untill now ,2-3 hours d , still canot log in , any 1 can help ? btw im using p1 wimax so is fix ip, after restart modem the ip wont change, izzit the problem ?
Back to top Go down
chsoon

PostSubject: Re: Problem to log in my acc   Problem to log in my acc EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:59 pm

gm...2 days d, u didnt response on me, n never reply on me ....wat i going to do ...
Back to top Go down
GoD-
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Problem to log in my acc   Problem to log in my acc EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:53 pm

Once server restart , your character will be back to normal
Back to top Go down
chsoon

PostSubject: Re: Problem to log in my acc   Problem to log in my acc EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:15 am

GoD- wrote:
Once server restart , your character will be back to normal

gm god, thx for your answer, but ...it already 4 days ...totally 4 days i canot log in to my acc....when u gona restart ur server?? or it have another way to do tat....help me plz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem to log in my acc   Problem to log in my acc Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem to log in my acc
Page 1 of 1