Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

don't be selfish for akkan player

Go down 
+5
Ladygaga
Legolas
Tsuy0shi
Returning
xuanev3r
9 posters
AuthorMessage
xuanev3r

don't be selfish for akkan player Empty
PostSubject: don't be selfish for akkan player   don't be selfish for akkan player EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:54 pm

In akkan side team leader always kick those low fame ,even they tell the leader they need relog, and not their guild member also be kick.Please respect for other player.Not only you want to farm fame,it should be first came first serve,not just kick people as you like.If you want kick,then better don't party with them when you start to do team are lack with the member.

Does human side same situation?If not i would like to join the human side soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Returning

Returning

PostSubject: Re: don't be selfish for akkan player   don't be selfish for akkan player EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:58 am

Yeap, happens to me once. And that the times when I chose to be on the human side eventhough I am an Akkan GM. Smile

GM-Returning
Back to top Go down
http://www.rylfans.com
Tsuy0shi

PostSubject: Re: don't be selfish for akkan player   don't be selfish for akkan player EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:21 am

Respect akkans too.
Man , not all akkans doing that Very Happy

No offence to akkan this race.
Blame that player , but not blame the race .

Back to top Go down
Legolas

Legolas

PostSubject: Re: don't be selfish for akkan player   don't be selfish for akkan player EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:06 am

haha if i use my another char low fame also like this then i many friend in this server ..i just tell my friend for pt me..
Back to top Go down
Ladygaga

Ladygaga

PostSubject: Re: don't be selfish for akkan player   don't be selfish for akkan player EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:26 am

me 2 gold also kena kick!!!i said relog,also kick.. pale
Back to top Go down
CrazyBoyZ

PostSubject: Re: don't be selfish for akkan player   don't be selfish for akkan player EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:00 am

Haha.. Those new member is like that, same like b4..
Back to top Go down
Tsuy0shi

PostSubject: Re: don't be selfish for akkan player   don't be selfish for akkan player EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:03 am

I guess u guys meet with 1 same person that like to kick low fame players.

That is his(party kicker) own problem.

Mind to write down his name Very Happy ?
Back to top Go down
cMeYouCry

cMeYouCry

PostSubject: Re: don't be selfish for akkan player   don't be selfish for akkan player EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:06 am

xuanev3r wrote:
In akkan side team leader always kick those low fame ,even they tell the leader they need relog, and not their guild member also be kick.Please respect for other player.Not only you want to farm fame,it should be first came first serve,not just kick people as you like.If you want kick,then better don't party with them when you start to do team are lack with the member.

Does human side same situation?If not i would like to join the human side soon Very Happy

its because we need to be full party and dun wan wait 'that say relog but long time no online bak'~ and if u wan choose human side just go it,nobudy wan u join akhan side~
Back to top Go down
VampireLorD

VampireLorD

PostSubject: Re: don't be selfish for akkan player   don't be selfish for akkan player EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:34 am

LOL I did that too~ but I kicked them even online to party my own guild members XD
thats why u guys last time always see a bunch of akkan gold famer raiding vit non stop for few hours XD
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: don't be selfish for akkan player   don't be selfish for akkan player EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:06 pm

Take it as a assassin. If they were on noob fame, sure easily get kick from the party Smile. Some of the noob fame sin, might be the top EQ assassin that just started to play. The morale here is, all of us need fame to increase our strength. So, don't be so arrogant for those newbies. They were just like us. Hunting for fame too. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rylfans.com
cMeYouCry

cMeYouCry

PostSubject: Re: don't be selfish for akkan player   don't be selfish for akkan player EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:44 pm

'Fame is the Biggest'
'NO FAME Get Out Here' heheh Very Happy The word from kick king Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: don't be selfish for akkan player   don't be selfish for akkan player Empty

Back to top Go down

don't be selfish for akkan player
Page 1 of 1