Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shadow Off Build

Go down 
+3
ehothiam
asderafeda
Returning
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Returning

Returning

Shadow Off Build Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Off Build   Shadow Off Build EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Hello my fellow Fans mates. I just wanna share some of my knowledge on Shadow Off and hoping that it will raise the population of Shadows in RYL Fans. I’ve just convincing one of my friend on using a Shadow Off, and he feel much better on that particular job rather than his Life Off. Its not about being oversmart or trying to show of, but its all about sharing. Do we aware of the phrase sounds “Sharing Is Caring?”

Ok let me start from the weapon. I’m talking about the weapon you were holding and not the ARM. For a Gunner, commonly we see they are using a critical blunt. That’s the exact way for Gunner’s blunt. But, for a Shadow Off, it was different.

As far as I know, DM sword or 20 wis hammer doesn’t increase the total damage of your BS. This is because, Shadow Off is 20% melee 80% stealth killer. They can do the stealth damage and at the same time the melee. As for gunners, they’re relying on their blunt to increase the damage dealing (percentage of critical, not the damage or EA on it) besides the stats of gun. Not trying to convince which is more better, but the real DD (Damage Dealer) Shadows, were using the EA equipment. Putting CRIT on your sword WILL NOT increase the amount damage of your boom.

Let me tell you the stats that I’ve used in every RYL Private Server. And hoping it can guide you on creating a Shadow Off.

Int Shadow Off
Sounds weird? Yes indeed. This kind of stats were used just to kill Tankers/Stealth Killers. But slowly.

Status
161 str
168 int
20 con
20 wis
The rest is dex

Skills To Use
Magic Fly Arrow – 4.6
Halt Skill – 2.0
Dark Power – 3.0
Dark Sword – 4.6
Evade – 2.0
Dodge – 4.6

How To Use

In dodge mode, when you see your prey, the first thing to do is give them a halt skill. This is because, you don’t have the Blazing Strike. As for tankers, they can use the escape net skill (Lysis). For sure the first thing they do is throw you the net. Use the halt skill again to make them immobile. Then, with your fast fingers, relief them first (in case if they were using magic cell) then use the magic fly arrow (cast it for 1.5) followed by the dark sword (Since the have fast CD time). After both skill used, halt them again with your halt skill. Don’t worry, the chances of resisting your halt is a bit low (Since your int is a bit high), so they might be halted again and again. When your MP is nearly half done, use the dark power.
Repeat all the skills until they were dead. Easy, humiliating, and fun. But, don’t try it on MAGES. You know why. Hehehe..

Str Shadow Off
This kind of Shadow Off is nearly a Crazy Mode Shadow. Don’t know why, but I’ll tell you base on their status.

Status
188 str
70 con
20 wis
42 int
The rest is dex

Skills To Use
Slight Attack – 4.6
Halt Skill – 2.0
Dodge – 4.0
Blazing Strike – 4.3
Evade – 2.0
Sword Int – 4.6

How To Use
Use the normal way. Boom, then deliver the slight attack. Since you will fight them face to face, a fierce stats of 188str sword is needed. Which I mean, a top or nice sword for Shadow Off. After giving the slight attack, relief them first to neutralize the pot, them hit them with your sword (Hit them like you hate them very much). Once your body feels the damage of your enemy, quickly use the Evade skill again and you can dodge 2 times of their melee damage. As the time coming for your slight attack, use it again and boom them, without the dodge (If you’re getting net). Hopefully your 70 con can support a bit much of your hp because this kind of Shadows need to tank a bit.

Stun Shadow Off
This one is very often used by some Shadow Off and most commonly they go for full dex for higher critical damage on their boom.

Status
161 str
249 dex
20 con
42 int
20 wis

Skills To Use
Dodge – 4.6
Blazing Strike – 4.6
Slight Attack – 3.1 (Just to use all status point)
Evade – 4.0 (Takes a major MP consumption, so, that’s why dark power come in handy)
Halt Skill – 2.0
Dark Power – 2.0
Bless – 1.2

Nowadays got plenty of Shadows using the stacking boom. The one that when you touch a human, they face the damage of Blazing Strike and followed by Stun (Slight Attack). This method is only relying to you total Blazing Strike damage. Which means, you need to have a fearsome Super Godly Shadow arm for this. I love to use this method on some server I’ve play before. I’ll teach you the normal way of killing system instead of the stacking boom. Normally, chase your prey and take some coordinate or aim for the best time to boom. Otherwise it will be missed. Remember this, THERE MUST BE NO MISTAKE ON BOOMING. A SLIGHT MISTAKE CAN CAUSE YOU YOUR LIFE. Once you boom, if the human still got hp left, give them the Stun and quickly run away and wait for your Dodge and Blazing Strike skills load again. After it loads, find the human again and boom him again. Halt skill is used for chasing the human if they were running away from you. Halt them down, then Stun. Hold on for a few sec for the Dodge and Blazing Strike skills cool down time, then send them to hell. Halt skill is a bit important for the Stun Shadow Off. Because, you need to stun your prey for more accurate booming.

Full Damage Shadow Off
This kind of Shadow Off must be using either 168str sword (More damage and add a bit EA) or 158str sword (More critical and add a bit EA)

Status
161 str
260 dex
20 con
20 int
20 wis

Skills To Use

Dodge – 4.0
Blazing Strike – 4.6
Sword Int – 4.5
Weapon Strike – 4.5
Evade – 2.0
Dark Power – 1.2

Remember to use an STR sword and put Blackmoon into it. Use the same method like Stun Shadow Off. See your prey then give them you boom bla bla bla… Ok, need to keep this in mind. After booming, be sure to adding up the damage by giving the Slight Attack. This is because your Slight Attack is really can give a high damage. The Sword Intensified skill have raise your sword damage and the Slight Attack too. Make sure to use it well.
After launching both skills and your enemy still not die and have a bit hp left, just hit them with your normal attack. But, beware if your boom goes block. Boom = Block, then use the Slight Attack to slowing them down. If you are facing the tankers and this block case happens, quickly turn Green. Not by going HULK, but eat your vegetable pot (Green Pot) and run away! Laughing . Use the Dark Power every time because Dodge + Blazing Strike + Slight Attack + Evade can takes much mp. And I love to remind this again and again. THERE MUST BE NO MISTAKE ON BOOMING. A SLIGHT MISTAKE CAN CAUSE YOU YOUR LIFE.

I would like to recommend this kind of weapon status for the Full Damaging Shadow Off
158 str Sword - (115~142 crit 8% ea 26 block 4.0, +0) This is the TOP 158str sword that can be found in map 2.
165 dex arm - (12x~15x ea 10 ed 10 8MR 41hp rec 41 mp rec, +0) OR

1 more thing that I want to tell is, playing a Shadow Off is a bit frustrating. You can die even with 1 bar enemy depending on their skill. So, just let it over and just think about your sweet boom to them.. Laughing Laughing

There’s a different kind of Shadow’s build in every server. Some server increase their boom damage. Some of it just let it be normal like the others. And I haven’t done a research on a claw Shadow Off. The one with Green Claw.

Well, that’s my opinion and the experience I’ve deal in playing a Shadow Off. Never tried a Courage Skills Shadow Off since Courage Skills didn’t add anything more than just an additional damage and a bit defend. And that’s all from me. Hope, there’re no bad compliment about my opinion. Its just an opinion/suggestion/help.

Thanks and best regards,
GM-Returning

Shadow Off Build Bannerfans_442719

Last edited by Returning on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rylfans.com
asderafeda

asderafeda

Shadow Off Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Off Build   Shadow Off Build EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:01 am

This is good opinion/suggestion/help dude.that make player play more better than usual. Thanx!
Shadow Off Build 90193

RISK YOUR LIFE FOR YOUR BETTER GAMERS LIFE
Back to top Go down
Returning

Returning

Shadow Off Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Off Build   Shadow Off Build EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:08 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
ehothiam

ehothiam

Shadow Off Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Off Build   Shadow Off Build EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:04 pm

i'm playing a Stun Shadow Off.

Status
161 str
249 dex
20 con
42 int
20 wis

Skills To Use
Dodge – 4.0 (18 s. point)
Blazing Strike – 4.6 (24 s.point)
Slight Attack – 3.0 (12 s.point)
Evade – 3.0 (12 s.point)
Halt Skill – 2.0 (6 s.point)
Dark Power – 2.0 (6 s.point)
Nimbus – 1.1 (1 s.point)
Dark Sword - 3.0 (18 s.point)
total 97 s.point ( 10 int extra 1 s.point )

i love to chase sin / archer
Dodge (fast moving chase) --> Halt --> Slight (stun) * --> relief --> DP (while wait for skill cd) --> Dodge --> DS ** --> BS --> strike SURE DIE

* stun him 1st, b4 he does.
** make sure he was very close. You will still in dodge mode after DS.

p.s. = Relief and Dark sword was very usefull in KSing fame , make sure u relief in a group for more fame.
Back to top Go down
Returning

Returning

Shadow Off Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Off Build   Shadow Off Build EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:00 am

BUMP to help newbies.

Back to top Go down
solskjaer

Shadow Off Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Off Build   Shadow Off Build EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:56 pm

nice job there Returning.. keep up the good work dude! cheers
Back to top Go down
N9

N9

Shadow Off Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Off Build   Shadow Off Build EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:10 am

nice bos~... cheers
Back to top Go down
Returning

Returning

Shadow Off Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Off Build   Shadow Off Build EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:17 am

BUMP!
Back to top Go down
lunarsky

Shadow Off Build Empty
PostSubject: GM Did u notice why shadow so less ppl play??   Shadow Off Build EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:54 am

i tried play shadow already.. with quite good arm
STR-188 Dex 2++ con 70
yet i boom many human only reach highest 3k-4k only..
why so weak damage? Human opponent just have 1 bar fame also... no special item ( just buff)

izzit because of this so that many ppl quit play shadow??
pls do something coz i still wan to play shadow~~
Back to top Go down
kudidi1992

Shadow Off Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Off Build   Shadow Off Build EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Returning wrote:
How To Use
In dodge mode, when you see your prey, the first thing to do is give them a halt skill. This is because, you don’t have the Blazing Strike. As for tankers, they can use the escape net skill (Lysis). For sure the first thing they do is throw you the net. Use the halt skill again to make them immobile. Then, with your fast fingers, relief them first (in case if they were using magic cell) then use the magic fly arrow (cast it for 1.5) followed by the dark sword (Since the have fast CD time). After both skill used, halt them again with your halt skill. Don’t worry, the chances of resisting your halt is a bit low (Since your int is a bit high), so they might be halted again and again. When your MP is nearly half done, use the dark power.
Repeat all the skills until they were dead. Easy, humiliating, and fun. But, don’t try it on MAGES. You know why. Hehehe..

yes theres no problem with this guide if the opponent is AFK/Very noob player.Shadow off cant be play like this unless u pvp with sin/archer etc.Shadow off is used like sin for sneaking attack and stun attck.If u pvp with tanker the best way is boom 1st then continue with stun,wait til the stun effect almost off then use the smallest dispel tonic to prevent from the net skill froze you,try to halt and stun the opponent in time then u can boom him again,if he still alive then u are on a big trouble lol...anyways bump!
Back to top Go down
kudidi1992

Shadow Off Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Off Build   Shadow Off Build EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:44 pm

i hate to say but this is ridiculous your guide only help a little,i've never see shadow off played like this since the time i was playing on official server.shadow off @ assasin is the same.shadow sword str/wis(wis better for stun)= for crit same as sin 1 crit dagger 1 ea and just for pro handling player.Except for the relief skill sin dont have it lmao.anyways bump! again.
Back to top Go down
Returning

Returning

Shadow Off Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Off Build   Shadow Off Build EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:01 am

Everyone have their own opinions and way to create their own path of character . I know its ridiculous . But I don't ask for compliment . I just give my opinion . Either you disagree or agree , its not my character . You can choose what ever build that you want . For me , I'm just sharing my info of knowledge on RYL Shadow Off . If you want to talk about experience in RYL , maybe I have lack of experience than yours . I've only started playing RYL since the Taiwan server that around 10 years / 11 years ago . And maybe your experience is more high . So , thank you for your compliment on my RIDICULOUS guide for newbie .

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow Off Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Off Build   Shadow Off Build Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Off Build
Page 1 of 1