HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need somebody upload the Login.exe for me please... ii reinstall and turn off my anti virus still can't see the login.exe..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
babydota

I need somebody upload the Login.exe for me please... ii reinstall and turn off my anti virus still can't see the login.exe.. Empty
PostSubject: I need somebody upload the Login.exe for me please... ii reinstall and turn off my anti virus still can't see the login.exe..   I need somebody upload the Login.exe for me please... ii reinstall and turn off my anti virus still can't see the login.exe.. EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:53 am

kindly help me about this problem thanks....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genji

Genji

I need somebody upload the Login.exe for me please... ii reinstall and turn off my anti virus still can't see the login.exe.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need somebody upload the Login.exe for me please... ii reinstall and turn off my anti virus still can't see the login.exe..   I need somebody upload the Login.exe for me please... ii reinstall and turn off my anti virus still can't see the login.exe.. EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:43 pm

did u reinstall fresh ryl 557 client and FULL patch?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babydota

PostSubject: Re: I need somebody upload the Login.exe for me please... ii reinstall and turn off my anti virus still can't see the login.exe..   I need somebody upload the Login.exe for me please... ii reinstall and turn off my anti virus still can't see the login.exe.. EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:23 pm

i tried download the full version client v664 , and extract ,can't
and also v557 with full patch, can't (the login.exe cant update )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
babydota

PostSubject: Re: I need somebody upload the Login.exe for me please... ii reinstall and turn off my anti virus still can't see the login.exe..   I need somebody upload the Login.exe for me please... ii reinstall and turn off my anti virus still can't see the login.exe.. EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Genji wrote:
did u reinstall fresh ryl 557 client and FULL patch?

hi bro, can you help me upload your login.exe? not the shortcut==
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin-Fans
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I need somebody upload the Login.exe for me please... ii reinstall and turn off my anti virus still can't see the login.exe..   I need somebody upload the Login.exe for me please... ii reinstall and turn off my anti virus still can't see the login.exe.. EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:32 am

off your anti-virus , and re-patcher you'll get it .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rylfans.forumotion.com
N9

N9

PostSubject: Re: I need somebody upload the Login.exe for me please... ii reinstall and turn off my anti virus still can't see the login.exe..   I need somebody upload the Login.exe for me please... ii reinstall and turn off my anti virus still can't see the login.exe.. EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:37 am

mybe your antivirus delte automatic.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need somebody upload the Login.exe for me please... ii reinstall and turn off my anti virus still can't see the login.exe..   I need somebody upload the Login.exe for me please... ii reinstall and turn off my anti virus still can't see the login.exe.. Empty

Back to top Go down

I need somebody upload the Login.exe for me please... ii reinstall and turn off my anti virus still can't see the login.exe..
Page 1 of 1