Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GM or Admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
harazard

harazard

GM or Admin Empty
PostSubject: GM or Admin   GM or Admin EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:49 am

Admin-Fans : Like ur said "Rune-off can easy take down warrior , and warrior with 2 skill cant take down rune off , don't tell me it's possible can take down rune off . all about the fame-rates man ." . I agree with u , but how about mage human side?Sorc and Enchanter . They also easy take down melee akkan (Templar and Attacker) but they HARD to die not like Runeoff . So i think better fix the stuck skill . Because Lifeoff also easy to take down with that stuck skill . Right now what i see many warrior play stuck skill to kill all akkan at arena also when at PT . Gold bar also play stuck Shocked so there just PRO in stuck skill not a "true" skill . About "Offhand" u has reduced 30% damage warrior . But they all use 2h . Because 2h more pain than dual weild . So still not reduce the damage . Sorry if i always complain about ur server . Im just want this server be really balance .

NF-|sMarTiEs|-
Back to top Go down
Admin-Fans
Admin

GM or Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM or Admin   GM or Admin EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:57 am

ok than , you would like to change akkan side ***BLOCK*** to Human side ***BLOCK*** ? they are block skill with loading man . listen here no have a job can be King in RYL1 . something like defender vs sin ? sin boom rune off ? rune vs sorcerer ?

TOPIC LOCK .

Regards,
Admin-Fans
Back to top Go down
https://rylfans.forumotion.com

GM or Admin
Page 1 of 1