Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hacker again GM!!!

Go down 
+6
CrazyBoyZ
VampireLorD
Admin-Fans
NoName
Legolas
Ladygaga
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladygaga

Ladygaga

Hacker again GM!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hacker again GM!!!   Hacker again GM!!! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Hacker again GM!!! Test_f12
Hacker again GM!!! Test_f13
Hacker again GM!!! Test_f14
Hacker again GM!!! Test_f15

GM pls check it !!! THX
Back to top Go down
Legolas

Legolas

Hacker again GM!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker again GM!!!   Hacker again GM!!! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:52 pm

i tot only akkan play hacker but human also lol
Back to top Go down
NoName

Hacker again GM!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker again GM!!!   Hacker again GM!!! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:12 am

hackers.. -Max-warrior- and SniperBr

Hacker again GM!!! Testversioniii201101101

Hacker again GM!!! Testversioniii201101101

Back to top Go down
Admin-Fans
Admin

Hacker again GM!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker again GM!!!   Hacker again GM!!! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:28 am

i will ban then hacker for now , please wait in V659 i will solve it .Thanks reports
Back to top Go down
https://rylfans.forumotion.com
NoName

Hacker again GM!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker again GM!!!   Hacker again GM!!! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:45 pm

thanks GM for your efficiency and effort.. cheers
Back to top Go down
VampireLorD

VampireLorD

Hacker again GM!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker again GM!!!   Hacker again GM!!! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:02 pm

I juz curious..what version of RYL u using ? Why ur "Reveal" icon looks different from us?
Back to top Go down
CrazyBoyZ

Hacker again GM!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker again GM!!!   Hacker again GM!!! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:59 am

Reputation will drop for 99%. All player gone.
Back to top Go down
biramaru

Hacker again GM!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker again GM!!!   Hacker again GM!!! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:44 pm

gm sniperbr and injustice and that my and I was not using any hacker and never used it, if you look at me you'll see that I have a cleric with a reputation in the same account. and I would be stupid not to use the same account hacker .. please solve it and I would have to resolve this. I might as hacker is using my name and killing everyone is not even in chat ... just imagine if I had been using hacker was not for my name appearing several times that followed? ss you should ask the person who posted this image accusing me of hacking .. if it has the ss with my name appearing several times in chat killing everyone ask him this ss and see if I'm really hacker or if you just doing an injustice block my account or even deleting ... think again ... gm

PS: sorry for the error of writing and I'm using the googletradutor.
Back to top Go down
biramaru

Hacker again GM!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker again GM!!!   Hacker again GM!!! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:44 pm

gm sniperbr and injustice and that my and I was not using any hacker and never used it, if you look at me you'll see that I have a cleric with a reputation in the same account. and I would be stupid not to use the same account hacker .. please solve it and I would have to resolve this. I might as hacker is using my name and killing everyone is not even in chat ... just imagine if I had been using hacker was not for my name appearing several times that followed? ss you should ask the person who posted this image accusing me of hacking .. if it has the ss with my name appearing several times in chat killing everyone ask him this ss and see if I'm really hacker or if you just doing an injustice block my account or even deleting ... think again ... gm

PS: sorry for the error of writing and I'm using the googletradutor.
Back to top Go down
NoName

Hacker again GM!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker again GM!!!   Hacker again GM!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:46 pm

Vampire, im using another version from another RYL server which did not state what version its using.. hehe..

btw, for bimaru case, sorry if i got u wrongly, cause indeed that time there were someone using hack but since its someone with low fame, noone was killed by him thus the lack of name in the screenshot.. and the time of hack, u're the only human in vit at that time.. maybe you're in the wrong place at the wrong time then..
Back to top Go down
-DmR-TopvSorc

-DmR-TopvSorc

Hacker again GM!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker again GM!!!   Hacker again GM!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:12 pm

If u don't have photo where we can see SniperBr has killed a lot of ppl ...
U can't do nothing
Back to top Go down
NoName

Hacker again GM!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker again GM!!!   Hacker again GM!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:15 pm

as you can see in the above screenshot, clearly there is someone using hack.. so does it means hackers who doesnt kill are free to go ?
Back to top Go down
VampireLorD

VampireLorD

Hacker again GM!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker again GM!!!   Hacker again GM!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:36 pm

u suppose to take down 1 more screenshot right after u died from the hacker.. that will clearly show the hacker's act
so next time be careful as this screenshot might not help Cool
Back to top Go down
NoName

Hacker again GM!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker again GM!!!   Hacker again GM!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:39 pm

noted.. but the problem is we did not die.. as we have life and gold bar at least during that time.. so 1 bar fame couldnt kill tho got hack..
but the screenshot for the warrior is enough right? or need me to upload another screenshot showing he has killed me..
Back to top Go down
VampireLorD

VampireLorD

Hacker again GM!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker again GM!!!   Hacker again GM!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:47 pm

If possible, provide 2 or more screenshot, or 1 is enough if you caught the person heal hp/mp massively or skills
but hackers nowadays are smart enough to use sky hack and only can be detected after u died.

Dude.....in official server I lost 100 fame per death and total 10k+ fame lost to catch hackers using 2 screenshots ...
and GM dont pay back my fame...sad isn't it lol.
Back to top Go down
NoName

Hacker again GM!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker again GM!!!   Hacker again GM!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:53 pm

haha.. its not easy to bring justice in eh.. ya.. the above screenshot already shows using skill hack and their name is in it.. one in the chatbox and another the whole person.. guess camou works when following the hackers without them noticing..

sorry if i accused anyone wrongly.. hopefully new patch wouldnt have this problem..
Back to top Go down
VampireLorD

VampireLorD

Hacker again GM!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker again GM!!!   Hacker again GM!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:56 pm

yea i saw u using mouse right clicking to trace hacker Laughing too bad it doesn't work becuz the hacker was at sky..
Im sure GM don't ban hacker without any prior investigation...so its ok for u to blindly point out him because he is the most suspicious ppl..lol
Back to top Go down
biramaru

Hacker again GM!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker again GM!!!   Hacker again GM!!! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:31 pm

First I would like first to thank those who are not really supporting me because I used no hacker ... it would like the gm could resolve this issue soon whether to unban me or not because I'm dying to play and I'm waiting for a reply, errador unfortunately was in place at the wrong party there that I could kill the rune so I used the combo skill Booom + multip AROW gm please give me a RESPONSE soon be it good or bad

ps: but once I apologize for the error as always use google translator
Back to top Go down
doublekill

Hacker again GM!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker again GM!!!   Hacker again GM!!! EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:17 am

GM please check all char nick apple seems to hackers...... lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Just-HeyyYou

Just-HeyyYou

Hacker again GM!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker again GM!!!   Hacker again GM!!! EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:21 pm

@@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hacker again GM!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacker again GM!!!   Hacker again GM!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hacker again GM!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussions :: Cheater Report-
Jump to: